Self Hypnosis: The Road to Stress Mastery:
What is Self Hypnosis?
Self-hypnosis is a method through which you’re able to communicate with your subconscious. Acquiring the help of your subconscious minimizes the chance of self-sabotaging conduct and ideas. You’re able to bring about the desired changes in your thinking with self-hypnosis. This method is extremely efficient in reducing tension levels and bringing on relaxation.
Self-hypnosis is a three-step process:
1. You bring yourself to a calm frame of mind.
2. You set aside your critical and judgmental mind for the time being. In that state, your conscious mind is able to communicate with the subconscious mind.
3. You give yourself suggestions to bring about favorable changes.
- Self-hypnosis is very effective in the following areas.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Dependencies and unwanted habits.
- Interrupted sleep.
- Low self-esteem.
Three Steps to Relaxation through Self Hypnosis
1. You’ll need to find a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted
2. Take a deep breath close your eyes, and relax yourself. Think that all your stress is flowing out of your body, and you are feeling a lot more at ease. Focus on the relaxation of your whole body.
3. Now you’re in a receptive frame of mind. Start repeating a few positive affirmations, which you should have prepared in advance. Center entirely on your voice and the sense of those statements
Steve G. Jones is one of the best to learn from Click Here for more information.
Self Hypnosis like anything takes practice. I guarantee you’ll see results in less than three weeks. You will be amazed at the opportunities you create using any form of self hypnosis.