STORM // Motivational Training Video from Joey De Guzman on Vimeo.
Brain Foods for Eating Your Way Smarter. When you think of becoming smarter, you probably think about studying hard, doing lots of math and generally putting in time and effort. But what if I told you that you could get smarter by eating? We all love eating, so in theory, this should be no hardship […]
Anti-aging Foods and Supplements, The Top 5. You are what you eat. 80% of our skin health depends on what we eat and the other 20% on what we use topically. So if you are using expensive serums and treatments and still eating junk food you are not doing the right thing. Eat well and […]
After a traumatic experience, it’s normal to feel frightened, sad, anxious, and disconnected. Usually, with time, the upset fades and you start to enjoy life again. But sometimes the trauma is so overwhelming that you find that you can’t move on. You feel stuck with a constant sense of danger and painful memories that don’t […]
Live Longer By Eating These Foods. Our government has been passing out conflicting health advice for the last few decades, trying to keep up with new information. So you’re not alone if you’re confused about what to eat, especially for long life. We were told to eat eggs, and then to avoid eggs, and now […]