Get The Free Report: Hypnotherapy -Hypnosis <===
Mental Health and Hypnosis; Something To Think About. Hypnosis is being used more and more regularly to treat a wide range of conditions. Apart from its well-known benefits to help people quit smoking, lose weight, gain confidence, and a host of other self-help issues, the practice is gaining wider acceptance in the treatment of illness and disease.
Self-hypnosis is a method through which you’re able to communicate with your subconscious. Acquiring the help of your subconscious minimizes the chance of self-sabotaging conduct and ideas. You’re able to bring about the desired changes in your thinking with self-hypnosis. This method is extremely efficient in reducing tension levels and bringing on relaxation.
Self-hypnosis is a three-step process:
1. You bring yourself to a calm frame of mind.
2. You set aside your critical and judgmental mind for the time being. In that state, your conscious mind is able to communicate with the subconscious mind.
3. You give yourself suggestions to bring about favorable changes. Since critical judgment is set aside for the time being, this method is extremely powerful in bringing on favorable changes in self. When you know that what you’re suggesting is beneficial for your well-being, the same is accepted by the mind without reservations.
Benefits of Self Hypnosis
- Self-hypnosis is extremely efficient in the following areas.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Dependencies and unwanted habits.
- Interrupted sleep.
- Low self-esteem.
Three Steps to Relaxation through Self Hypnosis
Here are more ideas to assist with mental health and hypnosis:
1. Find a place where you are able to decompress and are sure of not getting interrupted for the next ten to fifteen minutes.
2. Close your eyes, and relax yourself. This can be done by taking deep breaths. Think that all your stress is flowing out of your body, and you are feeling a lot more at ease. Center on the relaxation that’s enveloped all the parts of your body.
3. Now you’re in a receptive frame of mind. Start repeating a few positive affirmations, which you should have prepared in advance. Center entirely on your voice and the sense of those statements. These can be as easy as suggesting to your mind that you’ll feel profoundly relaxed when you repeat some specific word or sentence.