• Pianoforall teaches you how to sound great right from the start
• All-in-one package
• Every style of piano covered – pop, blues, jazz, ballads, improvisation, classical.
• Play-by-ear and learn to read music at the same time
• Filled with tricks, tips and formulas to help people sound great right from the start
• Easy to follow yet comprehensive
• 10 clearly laid out ebooks – 600 pages in total
• 200 videos – over 7 hours in total – 500 audio lessons
• The video and audio can be accessed right on the page you are viewing so you don’t have to open separate programs
• Instant download or delivered anywhere in the world on a CD ROM
• Special limited time half price offer now on
The piano is one of the most common instruments for people to start out on. Because you can see the notes in front of you, the piano helps you to build knowledge on how to read music and how music works. Once you’ve mastered the piano, you can try out the:
Make sure that after you know all the basics of your instrument, you practice daily. If you don’t practice, you may not remember all the notes and songs you worked hard to remember.
I’ve picked up more in the short time I’ve had your course (I’m up to Ballad Style) than with the all the other methods I’ve tried. Thanks so much for the most logically arranged, easiest to follow, and best ‘bang for the buck’ piano course I’ve seen, and used. Sincerely,
Barry Polis, Georgia, USA
Since I was little I have always wanted to play. I’m now 38 years old, have never played, and with your program I was able to go through the books and videos step by step and now I’m purchasing piano books to play songs to enjoy. I have to say that my husband was very skeptical but you have made him a true believer in your teaching program!
Soony Williams, California, USA
Hi Robin, A belated note to say a very big thank you for putting together such an interesting, motivating, straightforward approach to piano playing! I absolutely love the techniques, I’m playing everything now and it’s so exciting!!! I’m still only on Book 1 and I’ve learned so much already, I can’t imagine what you have in store for us in the other books.
Jane Grey, London, UK
Thanks for everything. With two days of use I already feel like I’ve gotten my money’s worth out of your course. I think my other daughter, my wife and I are all anxious to learn too. If only we had another piano and possibly an additional computer to learn on
Dave Millette, Nevada, USA