- Reduce the feeling of stress to a productive level.
- Realize that doing more hours, is rarely the solution in any form of business.
- Embrace change, and adopt a mindset of excitement about potential innovations in the industry.
- Stay disciplined in his habits. It’s not a matter of doing more, it’s more a matter of keeping up those long term habits that are most likely to maintain long term success.
- Be willing to meet new people and step outside the comfort zone a little.
- Cultivate a habit of optimism, learning and constant improvement. Trying to hold on to how things WERE in any area of life is futile. It’s important to embrace change, accept what has happened, enjoy the challenge, and chase hard for what could be.
- Stop fortune telling. The brain feels more comfortable when it can predict the future, but in cases where it can’t, or the forecast is potentially grim, then stress and anxiety set in.
Sometimes all that you are in control of is what happens today, that NEXT STEP, and the habits you keep that inevitably lead to more positive outcomes.
For many people, overcoming stress requires a change in the lens from which they see the world.
They need to imprint those 7 keys above upon their mind. They need to flip the switch so that their mind sees the silver lining in the stressful situation, so that they can not only find the right path out of it…
They can enjoy the challenge.
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, Laughter, and Prosperity