1. Quality questions create a quality life.
Don’t ask “why” questions, ask “what” questions.
What is most important to me in my life?
What is most important to me in my relationships?
What do I enjoy most in life?
What is good about this situation?
What is perfect about this situation?
What can I do to contribute more tomorrow?
Who do I love?
Who loves me?
2. It’s the moments of our lives that shape us.
3. Expand your references and immediately expand your life (seek wisdom)
4. As I developed new beliefs about who I am my behavior changed to support my new identity
5. Make sure labels I put on myself or enhancers not limiters. (They must add to the good that is within me)
6. There is no true success without emotional success
7. I succeed when I run out of things that fail (persist without exception).
8. Consistency is established by my habits
9. It is important that my environment reinforces my identity.
10. Nothing has to happen in order for me to feel good (it is a choice).
Happiness, joy, laughter and prosperity to all.
From Best Selling Author Timothy Kendrick