Why is it important to be Magnetic?
When I am focused upon serving or assisting people I am very magnetic.
Why is it important to be Magnetic?
Because anything I accomplish is the direct or indirect result of someone else’s help. Always has been always will be.
Sounds odd, I know.
These past weeks I have found this to be true on more than one occasion.
I have been blessed to have many great teachers in my life. Some you may have heard of and many (you reading this may even have taught me something) you may never know.
Recently my life has become a whirlwind of activity.
Many times it seems emotionally more than I can handle.
This is when I get on the phone to my publicist Linda Marie.
I speak in sound bites, short and too the point. Forgetting that she may have challenges and things she needs to share. My mind races and I forget that listening is the great art of any business relationship.
She wrote a blog that got my attention. It is about what I preach and recently found myself not practicing, basically chunking big projects down.
Here is the blog. I swear she wrote it for me (lol)
There are so many people looking for ways to put their plans into action. They know what they want; they just don’t know how to start. I know you have heard a million times just start but it doesn’t seem to help anything. I have a one, two, three, approach to my daily life.
1. I start each day with me. What do I need to do today to take care of my needs? I found that if I dress as if I am going to be in public even if I am not I connect with people on a more professional level. I have to feel good about me in order to send the right message to those people I am working with.
2. I have a system of time management I stick with everyday. It is my 1. 2. 3. File, all ones get 15 mins and that is it. I have 15 mins for that task and it is done. Two’s are the projects which are going to at up to an hour and they are in a file that I work on three times a week, but I can only do two of them on a day I am working with that file. My threes are in a file of things which are going to take some time to complete and I work on them twice a week. I give myself either the morning or the afternoon to work that file and keep the project in the file until it is finished.
3. The rest of the time I spend doing marketing and talking with people on the phone or online. I set a goal for the day as to how many new contacts I want to make for that day and I don’t stop until I have made them.
That is what has worked for me.
Love, hope & faith.
Linda is a Certified Hypnotherapist with a dozen websites and several other clients.
One of my favorites is her Small Business Therapy site She is also the Owner of Majik Mirror Productions
So today I am “chunking down” my projects because I discovered my lack of enthusiasm about certain projects is my soul’s way of directing me to another path.
To offer no resistance to life is to be in a state of grace ease and lightness. By “chunking down” my projects, books, blogs etc. I am no longer overwhelmed.
The most important thing I can remember today is this,
Every step I take toward a goal, no matter how big or small pays a dividend.
Most importantly is that I help others with the gifts and blessings that have been bestowed upon me
Giving is living and what you give you get to keep.
So being Magnetic and giving is a reaction to the Law of Attraction
Our New Keys to be Magnetic (if we choose)
1. Success means successful living. More info here
2. When you are peaceful joyous and happy and doing what you love to do you are successful.
3. Your thoughts fused with feeling becomes a belief and according to your belief you will be magnetic drawing to yourself the people and tools you need at that moment to achieve your major definite purpose.
4. Repeat the word “success” frequently to yourself daily with feeling and emotion.
5. When you give, if you complain about giving it stops the flow of your magnetic attraction
To be truly Magnetic a successful man is not selfish his main desire in life is to serve humanity.
Peace be with you